NicholasCanzoneri on 9 Feb 2010 02:04:33 -0800

Re: Proposal for a talk

  • From: NicholasCanzoneri <ac3522@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: Proposal for a talk
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:25:57 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:date :in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:message-id :subject:from:to:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post :list-help:list-archive:x-thread-url:x-message-url:sender :list-unsubscribe:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xn1ATul2DAjsWwga3nEJ5T/J6uE93vRQaaRp8QdDefk=; b=VpLo5QLyLSDQoJ8jTMmA7Jr+Q+FtIVxqmNJxkRMNZLxQTVhV/Qho5E7W+3TGDAdLNn APWESEPGuAcc6C4trU4uO+Cdm9dD14APcPSn/tIQWNrU7pZvO/hNbztPiRcw2c4K2nsa He9zy6z4P8lCeDt0W0EbC7DIRCNi75xxZpzoE=
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Definitely would like to hear about this.