Brent Yorgey on 20 Mar 2010 11:42:32 -0700

Haskell hackathon in Philadelphia (Hac phi 2) in May?

We are gauging interest in another Haskell hackathon to be hosted at U
Penn in May, the weekend of either May 15 or May 22.  If you might be
interested in attending such a thing, send me an email (please DON'T
reply to all!) with your name and whether you have a strong preference
for one or the other weekend.  Feel free to respond even if you are
not sure; there will be a separate official registration procedure once
details have been nailed down.

-Brent

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to philly-lambda+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.