Hristo Asenov on 2 Apr 2010 07:07:42 -0700

presentation on haskell at University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)

Hello Philly Lambda,

I am having a presentation on "Functional Programming Using Haskell" on behalf of Philly Linux at USP. It will be mostly a basic introduction to concepts and syntax of Haskell. I'll talk about types, lazy evaluation, some higher-order functions, and if time permits, monads. It is on April 7th. For people interested, there is more information and directions at http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html.

--
Hristo Asenov
1120 Stuyvesant Drive