Chris Nehren on 27 Jun 2010 15:57:23 -0700

Upcoming hackadelphia meeting

Hey, all. I'm trying to organize a general meeting of hackers to ... hack on stuff ... in the Philly area. http://hackadelphia.org is the Web site. Currently we're looking for a space but that also is dependent on how many people we have coming. It doesn't matter what technology you use, we want you to come hack with us. Currently looking at sometime during the weekend within the next two weeks. Please feel free to reply with questions. Thanks!

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren