Aaron Feng on 12 Jul 2010 18:24:20 -0700

Lambda Pool BBQ 8/29

Hi All,

I'm organizing the first annual Philly Lambda BBQ.  It will be hosted
at the home (literally) of Duck Duck Go (http://duckduckgo.com/) in
Phoenixville PA on August 29th, Sunday.  The event is sponsored by
Human Capital Management (http://www.ehcmi.com/).

The BBQ location:

190 Country Ln
Phoenixville, 19460

We will begin around 11am and eat around 12:30.  The BBQ will be
family friendly so please bring you spouse and kids to the party.  The
food will be your usual hot dogs, burgers, veggie burgers, chips,
salad, sodas, and most importantly, beer!  If you are interested in
dipping in the pool please bring proper attire.  I understand some
people live in the city and might not have a car.  Car pooling can be
arranged if necessary.

In order to figure out how much food we should get, please RSVP:

http://www.doodle.com/k9ugcy5mx7cpt59w

If you are bringing your family, please specify the number of people
that are coming next to your name (including yourself).  For example:

Aaron Feng 3

I'm also looking for volunteers to help setup the event.  Please
contact me if you are willing.

Please come join us for a great day of grilling!

Big thanks to Jack Smith and Brad Simek at HCMI and Gabriel Weinberg
of DDG for making this event possible.

Aaron