Trotter Cashion on 13 Jul 2010 05:01:54 -0700

Fwd: [ANN/ADV] The Compleat Rubyist in Philly, October 1-2 2010

Sorry for the cross post, but I figured there may be some people here that'd be interested in this sort of thing. The three instructors for Compleat Rubyist are very knowledgable about Ruby and are great teachers. Definitely worth it if you're looking to level up your ruby knowledge pretty quickly.

- Trotter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David A. Black <dblack@rubypal.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 6:29 AM
Subject: [ANN/ADV] The Compleat Rubyist in Philly, October 1-2 2010
To: phillyrb@googlegroups.com

Hello Philly friends --

I'm very pleased to announce that The Compleat Rubyist is coming to
Philadelphia! Finally, a venue I can drive to :-)

The Compleat Rubyist is a two-day intermediate-to-advanced Ruby training
event, with Gregory Brown, Jeremy McAnally, and me as the instructors.
The Philly event will be at the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West, which is
right at the City Ave. exit of 76.

There's more info (topics, cost, registration links, contact link, rave
reviews from previous attendees :-) at http://www.compleatrubyist.com.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We'd love to see a great
Philly turnout!

David

--
David A. Black, Senior Developer, Cyrus Innovation Inc.

 The                   Ruby training with Black/Brown/McAnally
 Compleat              Philadelphia, PA, October 1-2, 2010
 Rubyist               http://www.compleatrubyist.com