Alex Miller on 17 Jul 2010 04:34:50 -0700

ANN: Strange Loop Conference, St. Louis, Oct 14-15

Hello lambda lovers,

I'm the founder of the Lambda Lounge FP/dynamic languages group and
the Strange Loop conference in St. Louis.  I'm trying to get the word
out about the Strange Loop 2010 conference.  I published the full
schedule this week and it has an amazing set of talks on emerging
languages, including many functional languages.

In particular, there are 8 talks about Clojure, several talks about
Scala, and talks about F#, Perl, and more.  In addition there are
dozens of other talks about nosql databases, scaling web applications
(from people at Twitter, eBay, Flickr, and more), mobile, etc.  I have
some amazing keynotes lined up by the likes of Guy Steele and Douglas
Crockford!

The early bird price is just $150 till Aug. 6th.  More info:
- Main:  http://strangeloop2010.com
- Speakers:  http://strangeloop2010.com/speakers
- Schedule:  http://strangeloop2010.com/calendar
- Registration:  https://regonline.com/strangeloop2010