pezman on 28 Jul 2010 09:35:09 -0700

Re: ANN: Strange Loop Conference, St. Louis, Oct 14-15

Wow, the mention of HypergraphDB alone was well worth the read.  I
have been interested in HGs ever since I managed to "invent" them
about 10 years ago while working with description logic stuff,
automated reasoning and the like.  Of course, once I knew a keyword or
concept or two, I was able to research a little more and discover that
it wasn't an original idea (this sort of thing seems to happen
reasonably often ...).

Once I grokked the idea, I loved it, and I have been puzzled ever
since by the fact that HGs are not more widely used.

At any rate, thanks for the post!  I may attend for that talk alone.