Kyle R. Burton on 13 Sep 2010 20:31:38 -0700

Fwd: (:notes clc-hack-night-1)

Almost forgot to CC this list.  Open invitation, will be at our
(Relay) offices again (if it happens).

Kyle

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kyle R. Burton <kyle.burton@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: (:notes clc-hack-night-1)
To: phl-clojure-language-club@googlegroups.com

Ok, so does the 16h work for Mike?  For many others?   Here's the
doodle poll, if the speaker and +5 people can make it we'll have it
(ok?):

 http://www.doodle.com/2ce5ha6sqmhh8zwn

Sorry for being so last minute about organizing it!  Hopefully I can
give everyone more lead time for the next one.

Also, how much interest is there in another lunch?  Same place - the
Gryphon?  How about next week?

Kyle

--
Twitter: @kyleburton