Kyle R. Burton on 14 Sep 2010 05:37:22 -0700

Fwd: (:notes clc-hack-night-1)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kyle R. Burton <kyle.burton@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: (:notes clc-hack-night-1)
To: phl-clojure-language-club@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Mike DeLaurentis <delaurentis@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I actually don't think I can make it any night this week.  I
> know last week I said this week would work, but somehow it filled up with
> other things.

> I can commit to doing the agents talk next Wednesday, 9/22, if that works
> for other people.

That sounds great!  Here's the attendance poll for "CLC: Mike D.
Presents Agents of Concurrency":

 http://www.doodle.com/q8mtb7mfh538wwg7

Also note that if we can get 5+ people for this Thursday we'll still
have a meeting.  We can make it just a hack night or I'm sure Paul or
I could share some of what we've been doing - perhaps our findings
about clj-avro?  Or a walk through of the clj-etl-utils package?
These would be raw traipsing through the code and 'live' examples -
not a well thought out talk.

Here's the poll for this Thu night:

>>  http://www.doodle.com/2ce5ha6sqmhh8zwn

Kyle