Aaron Feng on 20 Nov 2010 17:43:53 -0800

Call for presenters and sponsors

Hi All,

I'm trying to ramp up for the following year.  If you are interested in doing a presentation feel free to contact me.  Not sure if your presentation fits Philly Lambda?  PhillyLambda.org has all the past meetings listed.  That should give you some general idea, but we are usually pretty flexible.  Still unsure?  Please share the idea with us on the mailing list.

Also, if you are interested in sponsoring a meeting please let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron