Philip Fominykh on 7 Dec 2010 12:05:18 -0800

Re: December 15th - RSVP - Tornado with Gavin Roy

there's a presentation http://static.mumak.net/Twisted-Monads.pdf,
it's all slides but it shows closer to the end how deferreds obey
monad laws. "Conclusion. Haskell isn't /that/ insane ... or Twisted is
bonkers" hehe :) There's a lot of code that alters how chunks of
computation are connected to each other by altering the way the
deferreds bind. Very similar to haskell.