Aaron Feng on 4 Jan 2011 08:34:37 -0800

PhillyLambda 2011 upcoming meetings

Hi All,

Happy new year!

Over the past few months, I've been in contact with various people
that are interested in giving presentations at PhillyLambda.  It's a
mix of local and out of town people.  I have compiled a list of all
the people who have expressed interest in giving a talk with the

Conrad Barski (DC)               - Lisp
Stuart Sierra (NYC)               - Clojure
Richard Minerich (NYC)         - F# with games
Tom Panzarella (Philly)         - Robotics
Mike DeLaurentis (Philly)      - MonogoDB
Trotter Cashion (Philly)         - Erlang OTP
Michael Glaesemann (Philly) - ZeroMQ
Philip Fominykh (Philly)        - Strings vs data

I understand the subjects are very vague.  It will be flushed out
soon.  The idea is to let you guys know what's coming down the pipe.

I haven't worked out the schedule yet because scheduling across
multiple people in different cities is very hard and time consuming.
I'll let you guys know soon, at least for January.

Big thanks to all the speakers- it's greatly appreciated. Without you
guys the group wouldn't be awesome :)

Also, if you are interested in giving a talk, please hit me up.  Sorry
if I left out anyone on the above list.

Thanks,

Aaron