Kyle R. Burton on 18 Apr 2011 10:11:26 -0700

Re: [Philly Lambda] RSVP - April 18th - Instant Cloud Based Telephony Applications with Twilio By Kyle Burton

It's ok with me.  I hope to do some live coding and will try to
remember to speak up during the presentation!

Thanks,

Kyle

--
Twitter: @kyleburton