Kyle R. Burton on 18 Apr 2011 10:15:33 -0700

Re: [Philly Lambda] RSVP - April 18th - Instant Cloud Based Telephony Applications with Twilio By Kyle Burton

Oh, and in advance, here's a speaker rate link for tonight's talk:

  http://speakerrate.com/talks/7273-cloud-based-telephony-applications-in-an-instant-with-twilio-and-heroku

So y'all can provide feedback for me.

Regards,

Kyle