Kyle R. Burton on 2 Jun 2011 15:22:29 -0700

Re: RSVP - April 18th - Instant Cloud Based Telephony Applications with Twilio By Kyle Burton

> Yes, I have the raw footage somewhere. Thanks for allowing me to record your talk.

You're welcome.  Thanks for going through the effort of recording it.

> I’ll try to edit and upload sometime this week.

Awesome, thanks!

> I noticed you gave the same talk at PLUG yesterday.

Yes, and I was going to offer the video to someone who couldn't make
it last night.  I stepped in at about 2pm to volunteer to take the
place of a speaker who had to cancel.

Regards,

Kyle

--