Aaron Feng on 18 Aug 2011 17:27:21 -0700

Re: Announcing Functional Fall: A 6-session functional programming reading circle in the Fall

> Hmm.... can we make this a national thing? I want to do it, too! We can
> website that shit up nosql summer style.
> - Trotter

Well... you will have to come back to Philly.

Yeah, we talked about doing it.  We wanted to run through it once to
figure out all the best papers.
Maybe we can crowd source that at the national level?

You should definitely pimp this in Cali :)

Aaron