Lalish-Menagh, Trevor on 6 Sep 2011 04:35:16 -0700

Re: Announcing Functional Fall: A 6-session functional programming reading circle in the Fall

OK. We are on for real this time!

Don't forget to read the paper, and I'll see you all tomorrow night at
the Comcast Center!

Yours,
Trevor

On Friday, August 26, 2011, Michael Bevilacqua-Linn
<michael.bevilacqualinn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Math is hard.
>
> Thanks,
> MBL
>
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Lalish-Menagh, Trevor <trev@trevmex.com> wrote:
>
> ...wow. I seem to be a calendar-challenged individual. Ye, it is 13
> days away. My bad.
>
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com> wrote:
>> Actually we're still 13 days away, aren't we?
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 08:24:06AM -0400, Lalish-Menagh, Trevor wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We are less than a week away from the first Functional Fall event!
>>> Make sure to read through the first paper
>>> (http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/dat/miranda/whyfp90.pdf) before
>>> you arrive so we can really dig into it!
>>>
>>> I am looking forward to seeing you all there!
>>>
>>> Yours,
>>> Trevor

>>> --
>>> Trevor Lalish-Menagh