Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 22 Sep 2011 09:53:45 -0700

Re: Functional Fall (hoping for notes)

Well,

Ben was going to moderate again if we did the second half of the Awkward Squad paper, but yeah I think a new moderator is in order for zippers.  I already volunteered to take notes...

I'll post the Huet paper up on the site tonight.

Thanks,
MBL

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Lalish-Menagh, Trevor <trev@trevmex.com> wrote:
We need to pick both a moderator and a note taker for next time. Any takers?

Trevor

--
Trevor Lalish-Menagh
trev@trevmex.com