Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 22 Nov 2011 14:29:09 -0800

Re: Next Meeting, Format Change.

Hey Dustin,

Yeah I think someone else had mentioned that they wanted to do something similar with SICP at the end of the last functional fall meeting.  I'd be interesting in seeing if we could figure out a way to do one of those in parallel with the 'normal' meetings, possibly with a smaller, set group.  We'd probably have to meet once a week or so though.

Anyone else have thoughts, questions, etc on the proposed format change?

Thanks,
MBL