Brian Glusman on 21 Feb 2012 15:01:46 -0800

Anyone want to work on a presentation/project for Julia with me?

Hey Lambda folks,

I got kind of excited reading about Julia last week (http://julialang.org/ and https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia) and wondered if anyone would like to team up on a project to learn a bit about it, maybe prepare a presentation or two, maybe compare/contrast with clojure perhaps (which I don't know substantially) which several people commented julia seems to have some internal design decisions in common with.

Not totally sure what to do with it, and not as strong a functional programmer as most of you, so I thought I'd look for a partner to tag-team this with :-)  Drop me a line if interested!

-Brian