Spencer Russell on 28 Mar 2012 16:53:14 -0700

Re: what internet communities did you old-timers use to learn/discuss lambda topics?

The slides for that talk are here:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/presentations/os2007/os_peytonjones.pdf

Which is useful because the camera just follows Peyton-Jones around
the whole time.

I love SPJ's talks. His enthusiasm is infectious.

-s