Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 31 Mar 2012 20:35:33 -0700

April Meeting

Hey Folks,

We're going to try out something a little different for April's meeting.  The meeting will take place at UPenn, big thanks to Jonathan Leung for organizing things on the UPenn side.  I'll be presenting a tutorial introduction to Clojure.

The idea is to try and exercise some of the functional programming stuff that we generally discuss with a live tutorial.  Folks should bring their laptops along to get the most out of the session.  I'll pull together a VirtualBox with a working Clojure environment set up to ease any installation pain a bit.

Doodle poll is here - http://www.doodle.com/mvi8easi9zd6f6sn.  Look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
MBL