Aaron Feng on 17 Apr 2012 14:06:53 -0700

PhillyETE videos are up

http://ph.ly/phillyete (Click on the sub-folder on the left nav).

Some talks people in this group might find it interesting:

Daniel Spiewak: Horrors of Static Typing:

http://wharton.mediasite.com/mediasite/SilverlightPlayer/Default.aspx?peid=a63169e76bd3462fb812dd5a729232091d

Bill Pugh - Effective use of FindBugs in Large Software Development Efforts:

http://wharton.mediasite.com/mediasite/SilverlightPlayer/Default.aspx?peid=004f78cf59d440f58caf0d50e2539df71d

Alex Payne - A Tour of the Horizon (need to skip forward some):

http://wharton.mediasite.com/mediasite/SilverlightPlayer/Default.aspx?peid=65221c67479d494abe4839eb6d7b33bd1d

I'm sure I missed some other great talks....

Big thanks to the Wharton crew, who made the recording and Chariot
Solutions for doing another great conference!

Aaron