Dan Mead on 19 Jun 2012 13:26:33 -0700

Re: Julia Talk canceled

impossible. trotter has no shame

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Michael Bevilacqua-Linn <michael.bevilacqualinn@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh also people should shame Trotter into coming out to a bar afterwards or something :-)

Thanks,
MBL

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Michael Bevilacqua-Linn <michael.bevilacqualinn@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay,

Thanks Angel, sorry to hear about the extreme business.

In that case, tomorrow we're going to be doing 'Scala by Example', based on some training materials that we've been using at work.  Comcast's very own Mishu will be presenting.

This is intended to be a fairly gentle introduction to Scala's functional side.

Thanks,
MBL