Dave Taylor on 12 Dec 2012 12:45:04 -0800

Re: A.I. Winter is coming! (Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 7pm on the 45th Floor of the Comcast Center)

I am quite excited about this!

I am wondering about the paper recommendation/selection process.

Do we already have a ton of papers to consider already?

If I have a paper that I would like us to consider for the next meeting, what should I do?  Should we simply bring in a printout of it for people to look at?

I noticed that my searches often end up with IEEE papers that cost $.  Are we going to be using a lot of IEEE papers, thus making the plunge into IEEE membership something to consider?

Dave