Zhen Zhao on 13 Dec 2012 06:51:11 -0800

Re: A.I. Winter is coming! (Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 7pm on the 45th Floor of the Comcast Center)

I have been an IEEE member for several years and can share more
information about the membership benefits.  IN a short word, as an
IEEE member, we got discount of the paper and also the conference.
Besides IEEE, another big community is ACM.

An alternative way is to go to the school library to get the papers in
the weekend.  May not be applicable to everyone here but the school
library has bought many database which is very convenient (for
example, some papers can be found by IEEE explorer but not under IEEE)
and also free.

Zhen