Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 13 Jan 2013 10:29:18 -0800

January Meeting - 23rd, 6:30 - Go

Hey Folks,

Our January meeting will be on the 23rd, Toby will present on Go, Google's semi-new language hotness.  Abstract follows:

Go, a new programming language out of Google, is taking the
world by storm lately. With a simple syntax, rich standard library and
built-in support for concurrency, it has a lot to recommend it to the
developer looking for both speed and simplicity. In this talk, we will
review the basics of Go along, its unique features and feel and some
of its particular strengths and weaknesses.

We'll be doing registration a bit differently this time, using punchcard.io, created by our very own Aaron Feng.  A link to the punchcard for the meeting is below.  Don't forget to register for it!

https://punchcard.io/groups/phillylambda/meetings/gooooooo

Thanks,
MBL