J on 24 Jan 2013 15:04:23 -0800

Re: Second A.I. Winter Event (Fuzzy Sets)

Hey Trevor- Can you add me to the list?

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:11:24 AM UTC-5, Lalish-Menagh, Trevor wrote:
Hi all,

The second A.I. Winter event will be held at 01/24/2013 at 6:30pm at the Comcast Center in Center City Philly. We will be studying the theory of Fuzzy Sets (http://www-bisc.cs.berkeley.edu/Zadeh-1965.pdf).

Please read the paper beforehand, and come with questions. Remember, you don't have to understand the entire paper to participate. This event is all about communal learning.

Our event will be on the 45th floor of the the Comcast Center. Comcast Interactive Media will be covering pizza and soda for the event.

We'll have beer afterwards at Nodding Head. See you there!

Please RSVP at http://doodle.com/mifu4zfvf6eppz7q.

Notes from the last session on Dr. Turin'g paper can be found at http://aiwinternotes.tumblr.com/. Thanks to Dave Taylor for taking them!

See you next week,
Trevor