Lalish-Menagh, Trevor on 13 Feb 2013 17:46:02 -0800

Re: Third A.I. Winter Event: "An Inductive Inference Machine" (02/07/2013 6:30PM)

Thanks Kinan, I posted a link at http://aiwinternotes.tumblr.com/ Your notes are outstanding as always.

I am really looking forward to learning about the winnow algorithm and on-line learning in the next paper!

Make sure to RSVP for next Thursday's A.I. Winter event at https://punchcard.io/groups/philly-ai-winter/meetings/learning-quickly-when-irrelevant-attributes-abound-a-new-linear-threshold-algorithm

See you all there,
Trevor