Lalish-Menagh, Trevor on 21 Feb 2013 14:48:44 -0800

A.I. Winter Pizza-to-Person Ratio tonight

Hi all,

I am looking forward to our AI Winter discussion tonight. Fun fact, our RSVPed persion to pizza ration is 1-to-1. :P So come hungry.

See you all tonight,
Trevor

PS: You don't need to have RSVPed to come, just show up at the Comcast Center at 6:30. We will be there!

--
Trevor Lalish-Menagh
trev@trevmex.com

--