Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 25 Feb 2013 16:03:38 -0800

February Meeting

Hey Folks,

We're doing something a bit different for this month's meeting and co-hosting it with the Android Alliance.  Our very own Jim Snavely will be presenting on J2ObjC, a Java to Objective C cross compiler.  The meeting starts at 6:30 at the Comcast Center.

Link to the Punchcard dealie follows.

https://punchcard.io/groups/phillylambda/meetings/ios-for-android-devs

Thanks,
MBL

P.S. Sorry for the late notice, took a while to get everything in order!

--

---