Chris Baglieri on 9 Mar 2013 07:54:13 -0800

Philadelphia Startup Weekend 26th-28th

I'm not one to post non-technical items here so this will be the first and only public service announcement on the topic. If it's not your thing, sorry for the distraction. If it is, read on:

Philadelphia Startup Weekend is set for April 26th-28th. It will sell out, it always does. Distribution of ticket sales is looking good, especially for this early on in things. At the moment, only designer and developer ticket types are available, I'm striving to make this outing as builder heavy as possible. Distribution is fairly even which is great and should result in well constructed and thought out prototypes.

If you're interested, here's a developer code we're handing out to the local communities we're involved in, it knocks $25 off the cost: coupon code 'developersrock'. This won't expire so use it at any time.

Any questions feel free to ping me directly at chris.baglieri@gmail.com.

--

---