Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 19 Mar 2013 15:29:53 -0700

Re: Akkadian - March 28th - Michael Poulshock - Comcast Center

Hey Folks,

Just a quick note, I'm experimenting with going RSVP free for this month to see if it helps streamline things a bit.  This may or may not end up making things easier :-)

Anyhow, if you were wondering why there's no doodle poll, that's it.  Just show up and I'll be there to let people in!

Thanks,
MBL