Erin Mulder on Sun Oct 16 12:55:06 2005

[PhillyOnRails] Meeting date/time resolution?

  • From: meara@alumni.princeton.edu (Erin Mulder)
  • Subject: [PhillyOnRails] Meeting date/time resolution?
  • Date: Sun Oct 16 12:55:06 2005

Toby DiPasquale wrote:
> Did we get some resolution on the first meetings date and time w/r/t how
> it conflicts with the PLUG meetings'?

We will definitely avoid the December PLUG meeting.

For November, can folks with scheduling issues please email me offlist
and let me know if:

  A) You are going to regretfully skip the Rails meeting to go to PLUG
  B) You are going to regretfully skip the PLUG meeting to go to Rails
  C) You are going to otherwise miss the meeting because Nov 2 is bad,
     but Nov 1 or 3 would be better.
  D) You're going to come on Nov 2, but Nov 1 or 3 would be bad for you

If there are a lot of people with PLUG conflict issues and I can get
space on another night, there's a chance November's meeting can be
moved.  I'll try to announce the final date and agenda on Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers,
Erin