Toby DiPasquale on Sun Oct 16 12:28:38 2005

[PhillyOnRails] Meeting date/time resolution?

  • From: toby@cbcg.net (Toby DiPasquale)
  • Subject: [PhillyOnRails] Meeting date/time resolution?
  • Date: Sun Oct 16 12:28:38 2005

Hi all,

Did we get some resolution on the first meetings date and time w/r/t how
it conflicts with the PLUG meetings'? Personally, I would go to the Rails
meeting over the PLUG meeting in Nov, but there's no way I'm missing MJD
at the PLUG meeting in Dec (HIGHLY recommended speaker; very funny and
always interesting). Thanks.

--
Toby DiPasquale