Erin Mulder on Tue Oct 25 11:11:48 2005

[PhillyOnRails] Discount for Pragmatic Programmer books

  • From: meara@alumni.princeton.edu (Erin Mulder)
  • Subject: [PhillyOnRails] Discount for Pragmatic Programmer books
  • Date: Tue Oct 25 11:11:48 2005

Tom Lieber wrote:
> Would it be possible to get there by train? I don't actually have a
> car, but I've never been this close to a Rails meet-up. :P

The Fort Washington train station is practically adjacent to the Holiday
Inn where we're meeting (maybe 500ft away).  It's on the R5
Lansdale/Doylestown line, which you can pick up in Philadelphia or
anywhere along the way.

Tom, I believe you're in Princeton, right?  I think that you would need
to switch trains a few times to get there (e.g. Princeton to Trenton,
Trenton to Philly and Philly to Fort Washington).

Is there anyone else up in the Princeton or Trenton area who is planning
to attend and might want to car pool?

Cheers,
Erin