Erin Mulder on 4 Nov 2005 14:37:44 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Meeting Location

Amit Dalvi wrote:
> Other groups such as Philly JBoss group, JUG, SPIN meet in Malvern,
> Exton area typically at Unisys or Siemens premises. Is it possible to
> get one of those? Are there any folks from those companies that can make
> this possible? Both locations are excellent.

As a data point, I've stopped going to the JUG very often because it's
getting too far away.  Also, I think it would be great to get a location
where you didn't have to RSVP and get on a list to get in the door.  Of
course, I'm not sure that all companies require that.  (Haven't gone to
a meeting at Unisys yet).

Anyway, put it on the wiki page for consideration:

  http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/Meetings/Location

Cheers,
Erin