Brian Buckley on 22 Nov 2005 12:26:48 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] a little hold 'em code ... help please

> Is there any way other than Googling to find that something like this is out
> there?  I did some searches on rubyforge.org and came up empty.

The facets library has a gazillion handy methods which one can add one
at a time.

Regards finding libraries, a (the) central repository is here.

http://gems.rubyforge.org/yaml #ugly but has descriptions
http://gems.rubyforge.org/stats.html #popularity

It's a start.

Updates and new ones are often announced on the ruby mailing list.

--Brian Buckley