Aaron Mulder on 6 Dec 2005 16:41:42 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow night (Tuesday Dec 6)

I do want to mention that the first (7 PM) session may be particularly
useful to Java programmers looking at Ruby -- that's my background, so
I ran into a number of things like "what's the equivalent of a package
or an interface or 'public static void main' in Ruby?"  It definitely
took a bit of a mental shift to get going!  But Java aside, the talk
is generally a series of "tips from the trenches" on how to get up and
running doing something more complex that the basic demos in Ruby on
Rails.

Thanks,
     Aaron