Erin Mulder on 6 Dec 2005 01:01:55 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow night (Tuesday Dec 6)

Don't forget to join us tomorrow night for the second Philly on Rails
meeting!  This should be a valuable opportunity for Ruby and Rails
newcomers to pick up a lot of the little things that aren't in the books.

We'll be meeting at the Fort Washington Holiday Inn again.  It's just
off PA Turnpike Exit 339 and is adjacent to the Fort Washington train
station (R5 Lansdale/Doylestown line).

For meeting info and directions, see:

  http://www.phillyonrails.org/

The meeting starts at 7pm and will feature two presentations, Q & A,
some light food and plenty of great conversation.

As before, there are giveaways, so RSVP to get your name into the hat!

Cheers,
Erin

PS. We've already paid for the room, so the show goes on, even if the
snow does too! :)