Aaron Blohowiak on 1 Mar 2006 17:59:37 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Speakers & Sponsors Needed

Cool !
Either is fine for me.

Aaron Blohowiak

On Mar 1, 2006, at 12:54 PM, Eric Snyder wrote:

Thanks Aaron,

I think we may have our agenda. One talk on script.aculo.us effects and TinyMCE and one on webapp security. Keep the suggestions coming though, the talks should reflect the interests of the group. Now we need to nail down a date. Tuesdays seem to be the traditional day of the week to meet, how about the 21st or the 28th of this month?

-Eric