Erin Mulder on 2 Mar 2006 22:56:40 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] March 28 Meeting Announcement!!

Hey Philly Rubyists,

Thanks to all who attended the February meeting -- and thanks especially
to Site5.com for sponsoring and to Eric Snyder, Mike Zornek and Adam
Greenfield for giving three excellent talks to a packed room.

Read the recap and see a photo at:
http://phillyonrails.org/community/Meetings/February2006

Since then, Eric Snyder has been hard at work organizing the next
meeting, and it looks like everything is set for March 28.  Please help
spread the word!

MARCH MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

When: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 at 7pm
Where: Fort Washington Holiday Inn
Sponsor: Site5

About the Sponsor:
Site5 is a web hosting company founded on the principles of service,
features, reliability and support. Unlike many other hosting companies,
they have an in-house engineering team and are quite active in the Ruby
on Rails scene.  Check out their site at http://www.site5.com/

Agenda:

7:00 PM - Enriched User Experiences with Script.aculo.us, TinyMCE
7:45 PM - Food, Break, Discussion
8:15 PM - 6 Ways to Hack Web Apps (and how to avoid getting cracked)

Get all the meeting details at:
http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/Meetings

Please let me know (offlist) whether you can make it so that we can get
the right size rooom.  And of course, RSVPing will also get your name in
the hat for some great Ruby giveaways.   :)

See you there!

Cheers,
Erin

PS. We still need speakers and sponsors for April and May, so if you've
been thinking about volunteering, go ahead and email me or the group
with your idea!!