Erin Mulder on 28 Mar 2006 16:26:49 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Meeting Tonight!

Last reminder for tonight's meeting (and last chance to RSVP to get your
name in the hat for AJAX and Ruby books).

Get basic meeting details, directions, etc. at:
http://www.phillyonrails.org/

Get descriptions of tonight's topics at:
http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/Meetings

See you all at 7:00!

Cheers,
Erin

PS. Feel free to email me if you need help finding the place.