Aaron Blohowiak on 8 Apr 2006 16:49:41 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] osx VWM

I use Virtue because it is Universal and pretty fast. The docs, well, I couldn't find any... Enough fooling around in the menus and discovering shift-tab (which lets you reorder your windows) lead me to a better understanding of it. There is no easy way to send individual windows accross screens (AFAIK) but minimizing in one, switching and then restoring works just fine for most apps.

Oh, and I now use Parallels (www.parallels.org) for VM so I can run legacy operating systems and browsers (like xp and ie6 / ie7 public beta.) It is in beta now, but pretty cool nonetheless. FAST xp install from disk image.

Aaron Blohowiak