Tony Buser on 20 Apr 2006 16:23:43 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] extend doc:app rake task to Include lib/*?

On 4/20/06, Ron Lusk <ronlusk@gmail.com> wrote:
> To use the rake RDocTask (included by default in the generated Rakefile) you
> have to invoke it as Rake::RDocTask.new(task-name), you cannot just call
> "task :app" as you would for normal user-defined tasks.

Hm... I thought you could after I had read this:
http://deezsombor.blogspot.com/2005/04/delicious-rake-feature.html

According to the rake docs, if you don't name an RDocTask, it names it :rdoc...

Doing what you said causes it to run twice which isn't very nice.  If
I was to re-create the entire task I might as well just make my own
task like you said.