Obie Fernandez on 25 Apr 2006 19:59:20 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby/Rails and Oracle

Hi there,

We didn't have to rewrite *all* of our SQL, just a couple of them. In
one case we simply removed the :include option from a finder method,
which re-introduced an N+1 select issue that isn't really an issue in
our case.

Obie