Randy Schmidt on 3 May 2006 21:12:34 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Highlight

I finally got it to work.

I had to "double quote" the colors...do you think this is a bug?

page.visual_effect :highlight, params[:id], :restorecolor =>
"'#8BFEA8'", :startcolor => "'#FFA8A8'", :endcolor => "'#8BFEA8'"

This way when it is passed to the js, it is passed as '#000000'
instead of #000000

I tried fixing it in effect.js, but I have no idea what is going on in
there, any thoughts?

Thanks!

Randy