Erin Mulder on 8 Jun 2006 21:16:46 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Save the Date: July 6, David Black

Hey Everybody,

Great news!  David Black, one of the core Ruby contributors, will be
speaking at our next meeting.   Right now, we're aiming for Thursday,
July 6th, but I still need to confirm the room.

Check out David's latest book, "Ruby for Rails" at:
http://www.manning.com/black/

Here's a quick bio from that Manning page:

A Ruby community leader, David A. Black is a director of Ruby Central,
the parent organization of the annual International Ruby Conference
(RubyConf) and the International Rails Conference. David is a Ruby core
contributor and the creator and maintainer of the Rails-based Ruby
Change Request Archive (RCRchive). He lives and works as a consultant in
New Jersey.

We still need a sponsor for this meeting.  Email me if you can help.
(BountySource?   Others?)

Stay tuned for more specifics on date, time, topic, etc.

Cheers,
Erin