Randy Schmidt on 8 Jun 2006 21:19:47 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Save the Date: July 6, David Black

That is fantastic! I think I found his book the most valuable so far
of the books I have read. It really helped me understand ruby more
through rails.

Just make sure it isn't the week of June 17th because I'll be on my honeymoon!

Thanks!
Randy